Saturday 24 March 2007

BusYneSS....

I seem to be getting busier by the day these days..
lots of assignments, tutorial work, reading, practice....
and mid terms are just around the corner..

again I'm not complaining just working hard on my time management
and i pray
for wisdom.. to learn and know how to manage everything
to the best it can be..


and yesterday just when I was in the midst of juggling lots of work,
the electricity just had to go
off.. not to mention only a few rooms.
unfortunately mine included...


and amazingly I still had the time to have fun.. Maisons.. haha...



and I haven't watch a movie in quite a while so I really have to
find the time to do so 1
of these days... don't want to drain
myself out..


anyways that was yesterday..
today is all about work.. (ok and sleep too)
well WORK, here I come!! hohoho......

1 comment:

Nalajas said...

WAAAAA
tak ajak i pun????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so bad!!!! waaa. i miss clubbing so much!:P