Monday 22 January 2007

too confident perhaps?




You Are Confident and Secure



You are practically immune to insecurity and self doubt.

You're comfortable with who you are, and if someone doesn't like you - that's not your problem.

Some people think you're too confident, but that's just their insecurities shining through.

Your confidence carries you through your worst moments, because you know you'll always come out fine.





im actually getting a teeeny weeny bit worried now that i might be too confident... which could backfire actualy... for instance.... i seem to be soo happy where i am and how i am now i don't really wanna change... but actually i should especially to fix my weaknesses... but...

do i wanna change?

........................................................................................................................................................................

what do i wanna change of myself?

  1. to be less lazy
  2. to cut the word 'procrastinate' out off my dictionary
  3. to cut short my bumming around time
  4. to SLEEP less
  5. to study more
  6. to read the newspapers on a daily basis
  7. i want to be more dedicated to God
  8. i don't want to give in to temptation anymore
  9. i want to lead a healthier life.. exercise more,drink more water,eat more fruits (su zhen will be proud of me)
  10. to overcome my ridiculous fears

i guess to all that i do wanna change or should i say alter myself..

to be better.... to be more efficient.. to succeed....

but to the other stuff... like my personality,my independence,my thinking,my character...
i don't wanna change... but to a certain extend i am worried that at the rate of how i'm living my life... i'll not be able to achieve certain goals i want to achieve in life...


the stuff that i don't wanna change bout myself now..

  1. my independence
  2. my numbness
  3. my character
  4. my single life

the reason why i don't wanna change..

i don't see any reason for me to change...

i guess ill just wait and will change when i actually find a reason(s) to change...
till then cheers...


*back to studying chem5*


1 comment:

S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

yes..i'll be damn proud of you...haha...kena 'jangkit' by shaleen's "law student must read newspaper everyday" doctrine dee ar?good good...i shall see a better selina...