Thursday 25 January 2007

allmmmossst doonnneee....

another 6% to go...

just finished my chem 6B today.... what a RELIEF!! the 1 and a half years worth of chemistry&maths work.... okay maybe bout 8 months of chem work and 2 months of maths work... hehe anyway the point is... im soooo relieved... i just wanna burn all my textbooks, worksheets.. not my notes though... i do kinda sayang my notes...

but my relieve is only temporary.. i've got bio 6 and W2 on monday... sigh...
but its not too bad as compared to the previous weeks cause i've got the weekend to study.. AHA!


today is a really special day!
my only brother, Thivian @ Steven turns 12 today!!
gosh i can't believe this.. he will be getting his IC dy! felt like it was just yesterday
that he was still drinking from his bottle.. haha...
and today he is a pretty responsible elder brother to my youngest sis...
im proud of u bro!
neway...



A VERY HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY THIVIAN!!!




from your -shashoo- akka...