Thursday 13 September 2007

anew..

my dear blog has been abandoned for 3months! poor thing! looks like its about time to revamp my blog.. YES NABILA and REBECCA! haha

ive been busy busy.. for the past few months! exams.. studying n all.. but unfortunately i still didnt do well.. in fact i did badly.. i had to resit.. hopefully my resits would be much better.. 2nd year i really have to work on my studying skill.. Tony Buzan better help me out...

oh yeah i bought this book Tony Buzan's study handbook... ive been using it to study 'effectively' for my resits... hope it works.. studying for law has taught me a lot.. its absolutely unlike A'levels n nothing at all like high school.. to me now.. its no more about memorizing.. its about understanding what u learn n applying it... its definetely easier said than done... well.. isnt life all about learning...

back to revamping my blog... i am in the process of doing so...
so my dearest lesbian girlfriend pls be patient for nw.. hehehe

No comments: