Tuesday 24 April 2007

sense...


its barely few hours and I'm already feeling a sense of loss..
something is just missing.. and I'm missing that something..
the familiarity that I never would thought I would miss, now I simply do..

its like I'm not gonna see that something for a short while now..
and it beats me that I'm not going to..
though its for a short period..

so what does this mean???
is it a yes or a no...?
or its simply human nature to always want something that we do not have

but then I almost have it now..
i think i do, at least that's how that something makes me feel
all this just makes me even sure that this is different, this is real

i really really hope so now..
and I'm so glad I'm finally feeling..
i hope its real

I'll be prepared though if it isn't
just in case, so I wont be disappointed
but I know its a risk I'm willing to take


as a friend of mine said,
'life is all about taking risk..
if u don't then you're not living at all...'



*the 1 week countdown begins...

No comments: