Saturday 14 April 2007

of holiday and home...

i'm reaching the end of my 1 week holiday.... pondering on my whole 1 week which just flew in a blink..

well i went home last sunday and only returned on wednesday.. and i didn't even bother leaving the house at all till it was time 2 board the bus...lol..i had a "fabulastic" time at home.. gosh how much I've been deprived of home cooked meals, missed my mum's cooking a lot!! oh yeah and my wonderful, irritating, sickening, crazy, funny siblings.. spend loads of time with them just doing useless activity.. not to mention how they kept picking on my "cartwheels" haha.. i deserved that.. for a 50% of a cartwheel..

the past almost 2yrs I've been in KL this is one of those times i really missed home... and everything that comes with it... I used to think that I'd only miss home when I first came and not still feel the same 2 yrs later.. i was so wrong..

the whole comfy feeling of home,the smell, the atmosphere, the colourful walls (yup), ohhh not to mention the most important thing ~THE NOISEE~ haha.. its not too noisy nor is it too quiet.. its simply HOME...

then again, we all have our 'home' which is also 'haven' to some and 'hell' to others.. classes is starting in a day's time and I've got to hand in an assignment by the end of the week.. not to mention tests coming up.. gota work my @$$ on it.. well i better...







PS:to friends out there... I've been deprived of home cooked meal.. :-( *hint hint* hehe :-P


1 comment:

S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

too bad!!i'm not in hostel!!
think i owe u one meal rite?ahaha.."hostel-cooked"...better than peanut and 'choc'...
take care and better work ur ass off on ur a$$ignment...