Sunday 14 January 2007

cont'd.... this is what i really want.. (part 2)

continued... (part 2)

I thought hard, searched & seek within myself to find what i truly want & lurrve... & finally i found it... this is what i want...


I LIKE....

I like to voice myself, my opinions eventhough it might not be what people would want to hear.. I like & enjoy being under stressful situations... yup that's what i recently discovered.. amazing & odd at the same time.. I like words...



I HATE...

I hate maths... calculations... formulas... numbers... they give me a headache.. they make me lazier than i already am...



I WANT...

I want a degree that would enable me to move around into different fields.. flexible. I want something that would require a lot of communication.. (with people mind you, not objects!) I want something quite secure.. (well nothing is truly secure in today''s world) I want a degree that i will enjoy by being myself & not surpress what i want to be..



& so after evaluating my true feelings & what i want... I decided to do law... those who know me since secondary school would know that i had this passion in the past to do law.. but somehow i thought i lost my interest for law as i grew older... but it didn't dissappear... it was just waiting for me to realise it & be really sure of it..

I don't wanna waste anymore time... i'm 2o this year & if i were to achieve my goals by 30 (hopefully) i gotta act now.. gotta finish my degree ASAP... i joined the January intake.. that's the craziest part... i'm currentlt doing my A'levels final examination & i just started my 1st year law... as some of my friends would call me crazy or 'dumb dumb' for making such a harsh decision.. too bad... this is my calling... am not gonna waste anymore time..

as much as i just can't wait to get over & done with my exams & am sooo excited & enthusiastic bout my degree... i will most absolutely miss my A'level years... & again i'm really looking forward to law & all the tonnes of reading, case study, assignments, mooting, etc that comes with it... i know the journey as a law student is nothing close to a walk in the park... and i know that there would be times i would probably feel like puking the content of everything i read or even throwing my book at the wall... but this is what i want... i'm up for it...
so here i come...

shalz@selina - law student...
:-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its a load of bollocks...hah!!!!
heheheh no la jz kiddin ni..
its nice la..
ok ok wat...nice la....nice...
ok im gonna stop rite now.=)
yes true..last year really taught me alot of things to value n treasure most...
i made frens...and i got to knw frens even better...i got to knw u better...roe,wen ni,john,midfa,shaku,shashi,kenneth,mukesh,vicky,azraai,duresh,veenu,chloe,bill,suzhen,daljit(ya i know),jasveen,mienal,sanjay,helena,syaireen,spencer,rubain,miza,paru,sanz,dimple,my cousins whom i wasnt close with last time,my relatives...and many more i got to know better...
and i got to know someone as well hehehhehe ( u knw who la eh?)...wah........i would be lost without them wei...
so many thanks mate...for opening the possibilities and opening up the other 'windows'..=)
oh yeah we are still having our rojak rojak k!??
dun fong fei kei..
im happy what u finally found for...
enjoy life,be happy...



tiger beer is the way.




live.dream.enjoy.

-selina- said...

thx 4 finally commentin on d comment section instead of smsin me.. hehe..
yeah true windows of opportunity..
i will always remember ur famous peta mindas 4 sure.. hahaha.. yeah rojak ,n btw when r we goin 4 our ampang naan n shisha??

NJ said...

lol hmm... no comment... mind blank... slpt late last nite... mong char char now... =p i wanted to write somethin.. but i forgot edi... so here i am.. just crapping away.. feeling ur blog comment up... =p =p =p

S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

sweetie selina you're gonna do just great in law k!! you'll be the smallest but the most powerful lawyer!!haha :-)